Builder

Using smiling mind goal3

This is my third goal that if I can make this happen it will hopefully help with a few different things

it is

Use Smiling Mind 

I'd like to try and do this everyday. I'm going to add it my routine so I don't forget but I think RO could really help too. 

I was thinking maybe we could do it as a group again like the same time each day if that's something others would be interested in doing? 

I find having other people to do it with motivates me. 

So if people are interesting I'm happy to do that. 

Or just encouraging me to do it.

if you have any suggestions on ways to remember to do it and how it's helped that's cool too! 

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Re: Using smiling mind goal3

@j95

Two things that work for me.

Add it on to part of my routine. So for me, i get up, have a cup of tea or coffee, and then do a quick SM sesh.

In the past i have also set an alarm on my phone at a time i know I'll have free to remind me that its time to hit up Smiling mind.

I also really miss the sessions we did and would love to join in as much as I can! I don't think I have the time to run it but maybe you could as a way of helping you get into the habit as well as getting the group thing going?

Builder

Yeah I could @Ben-RO my only worry is I might not have time either, i understand that i need to make time for this goal to work but what if there's times where I can't run it, like the same time each day might not work for me every single day - hopefully there's some people to back me up when I can't do it though.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Good idea! Or we could even try and pick one or two times a week that always work and just have a go at that to start with?

Builder

Yeah sweet generally like 5:30 works unless I have something on after work which I do most days haha but we'll find something that works @Ben-RO
Builder

Ok two times that I know work for me and might work for others
Friday 5:30
Tuesday 5:30
Builder

I also have the goal of using smiling mind more @j95. I think it would really help me with some stuff, I just find it kind of difficult to do regularly (or at all...) Smiley Tongue I would be down for those days and times Smiley Happy
Star contributor

sounds good @j95 i usally use it late at night when im most stressed and it usually helps take my mind off things for abit as well Smiley Happy

Builder

We can do it anytime @scared01 Smiley Happy but a set time for the community to do it together would be nice too
Star contributor

then i think the 530 one suits me @j95 Smiley Happy

Do you need support?

ReachOut NextStep is a tool that can help you find the best support for you.

Open tool in sidebar
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count