Community Manager

[Chat] Cures for Loneliness

[ Edited ]

We get a lot of posts from new members here on our little community about feeling lonely. The simple solution to being lonely is to go out and meet some new people and just stop being lonely. For a lot of us It's not that easy A lot of people are scared that it'll go down like this:

287214.gif

If you've ever felt worried about that happening, this is the chat for you. We'll help you find a cure for loneliness!

Join us on Monday the 17th of October at 8pm (AEDT) to talk more, or tell us what you'd like to talk about now by clicking 'reply'! 

Community Manager

Re: [Chat] Cures for Loneliness

So tonight at 8pm AEDT we're going to talk about loneliness, what to do about it and how to work through the scary bits of finding and connecting with other people.  See you real soon! 

If you're going through a tough time, please talk to someone on our list here. Don't worry, they're great! 
Please remember guidelines when joining this conversation.
Builder

@Ben-RO is there a Titanpad for tonight?

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Sure is! I will tag you with an @ in the builders thread @j95 Smiley Happy 

Community Manager

Greetings everybody! Here's a nice and easy question to get things started Smiley Happy 

On a scale of 1-10 how scary is it to talk to someone you have never met before?

Builder

Hey everyone!!! I'm cooking dinner so may be a little distracted
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone Smiley Happy

On a scale of 1-10 how scary is it to talk to someone you have never met before?

I'd say a 5 but that can jump to 8 or higher depending on the person and the situation

Community Manager

Hey @Dani and @j95 !

And to answer my own question.  

11. Although sometimes when i am a bit more chilled out, maybe an 8 Smiley Tongue 

Builder

I agree with you @Ben-RO it's like a 9,10,11, 12 + but on a good day like 7 or 8
Community Manager

So you folks reckon it's kind of normal to feel like it's a pretty big deal? 

Top High Fived Authors