cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The distraction challenge thread!

So here is Bee's colouring book Smiley Happy I quickly whipped up a front and back page in publisher Smiley Tongue Some of them I've taken from my colourings I've done this year, a few I found purposely for this challenege Smiley Happy Enjoy Smiley Happy

Colouring by Bee Front.jpg 2018 Colourings - Page (26).jpegI coloured this awhile ago now, however it think it is very applicable. Just keep swimming a quote from DORY! And I feel like encourages me to just keep going, and not to give up. Because despite the memory issues DORY has she is a loveable character!2018 Colourings - Page (47).jpegI thought this was just a fun page and I love the "I Believe I can fly" quote. I had to add it because of that! 2018 Colourings - Page (60).jpegCatch and release. A fair in a jar, there's no real story behind this other than I just like it Smiley Happy2018 Colourings - Page (61).jpegCapturing my love of photography and colouring through a colouring page I found online. I feel like this suits me so well 2018 Colourings - Page (62).jpegI designed this one using images I found online, I feel like it is a good representation of my love of cats, photography, colouring flowers, and the forums knowing me as a bee and the love of ducks the mods have Smiley Tongue2018 Colourings - Page (63).jpegSMALL STEPS EVERY DAY: I feel like this is just a nice quote and I love that is was put infront of an awesome colouring page piece Smiley Happy Colouring by Bee Back.jpg

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

@Bee THAT IS THE MOST GLORIOUS THING I HAVE EVER SEEN OMG Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy Heart

I'm glad you like it @lokifish Smiley Very Happy <3

@Bee I love it!!

Ok now I have to make one for myself. I accept @FootyFan26's proposal of at least 5 pages Smiley Tongue

@Bee that's amazing!!! I love all the pages, especially the last one you designed for you, it looks fantastic! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

they are awesome @Bee Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@lokifish @N1ghtW1ng @scared01 Smiley Very Happy thank you all very much <3

@Bee I love it! So so proud! <3

And oh gosh, @lokifish, I cannot wait to see yours

Mine is coming! I just need to actually finish it Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy