cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Life after school: Uni/TAFE

What's one thing you can do THIS WEEK to improve your study/life balance?

Allowing time for myself to do things i like and eating well as well as exercising. 

Highlighted

@Myvo  Naps are total bliss!! Not in lectures though.... 10/10 would not recommend Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

We all seem to be in various stages of our degrees, . Loving what you study motivates you not only to do well but enjoy it along the way. No matter what anyone tells you if you believe you can do it then you can! You also really need to take care of your mental health by finding a balance that works for you. This might include time for exercising, eating well and finding a balance between your social life and study life. By enjoying time to do something for yourself. 

Keeping organised, forming study groups and taking breaks from the studying are a few tips which help making studying that bit more bearable. Implementing your improvements to maintaining a healthy study/life balance should definitely be tried it during this first week so you make a habit of it and start the year in good shape. Best of luck to everyone this year and I hope we all get great results!!!!!

Highlighted

Thanks for joining our session!!! 

Highlighted

Thanks everyone for such awesome contributions tonight - such a wise bunch!!!

See you next week we're talking about overseas travel woo!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

YAY! Excellent night guys, thanks @Sophie-RO and @m-y93  for helping out Smiley Happy #dreamteam
EVERYONE ELSE: You guys were super awesome too, thanks so so so so so much for your epic input !!!!!!!!!

Highlighted

@dreamcatcher wrote:

@Myvo  Naps are total bliss!! Not in lectures though.... 10/10 would not recommend Smiley Tongue

dreamcatcher you never fail to make me lol!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

massive high 5s to dreamcatcher and m-y93's first time facilitating!!! Great job

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Highlighted

Thanks for a great chat guys! Was good to get a refresher on study skills and how to take care of myself while uni is on Smiley Happy. You guys reminded me of a few good tips I had forgotten! Thanks m-y93, dreamcatcher and Sophie for facilitating the chat. Smiley Happy

See you all next week!
Highlighted

see yas!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com