cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

@N1ghtW1ng it is a good movie so far it’s called Vampire Academy

@lokifish, agreed, I do find myself more and more on these forums than on the other social media sites like tumblr these days ahaha

Nice @Cheeseburger, it's been awhile since I've seen the movie but I remember reading the books. What do you think of the movie?

Haha @keezeik yeah, me too! (granted I don't know how to use other social medias but whatever Smiley Tongue) I do use tumblr though, so I can see amazing fanarts and such that artists share there.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng I have finished watching it and it was pretty cool now I’m watching The Vampire Diaries

Highlighted

hey guys, i've heard vampire diaries is really good, what do you think? I want to start a new tv show but idk what one

It's not my style @Mstar123, but my mum enjoyed it.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng It’s alright atm

@Cheeseburger @Mstar123 I only watched the first few episodes of the vampire diaries, and didn't enjoy it but from what I have heard you need to watch a few episodes to really get into it (apparently it gets better in the 4th episode or so.....)

How have you been @Zeldasmile? I hope you've been having a good week Smiley Happy

Hey @N1ghtW1ng I've been pretty good. How about you?