cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

Hey @Jess1-RO that sounds pretty cool though!

@SomeoneNADJS @Bananatime04 that's good, how are you coping with school at home?
I'll admit, I prefer face-to-face learning, to keep me motivated.. Smiley Happy

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I got enrolled into my new school yesterday so I got loads of work Smiley Sad I have to read another book even though my school already done a novel study and I hate reading Smiley Sad I have loads of work for every subject but I finished maths! I get so distracted and unmotivated working from home.. I miss seeing people but at my school, year 10s are going to school on Fridays Smiley Happy

@Bananatime04 that sucks that you have so much work!
Only the years 11 and 12 are going to school in QLD atm, and also preps and year 1s. All other grades go back on the 25th. I can't wait to get back to school, but I don't want to take public transport... Smiley Sad

At least I can work on philosophy today. My assignment hasnt even been started yet, so I need to get some stuff done on it before my teacher gets mad... Smiley Indifferent

Aww, thats so cute @Bananatime04! I love it!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx it’s okay I might get away with not having them fully completed Smiley Tongue

Yea the area I’m in has no cases so we aren’t that affected but we still have a few things different.. each grade goes to school on different days and social distancing that’s about it Smiley Happy

Good luck with your assignment! Sounds so fun Smiley Tongue

@Bananatime04 lol Smiley Tongue
That's pretty good, I wish it was the same here. At least one day would be better than none!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I’m so nervous! I don’t know anyone here! How did you make friends when you started at your new school? I’ve never moved somewhere and not known anyone..

What are you up to today?

@Bananatime04 I'm introverted, so it was a bit more difficult for me.
But I was found by Lexi, and she decided to take me on board as her friend.

It's not the best way to get friends, because my school now, is a well-behaved one, in every grade.

I suggest finding people who like the same things as you, its a really good way to make friends quickly.

I'm just working on philosophy, because I just had a collaborate session with my teacher. she helped me figure out what I needed, so it's definitely easier to do without help now! Smiley Happy
I'll probably be going on a bike ride this afternoon, because my siblings can't go on their own without killing each other... *Eyeroll*

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx oh trust me, I’m the biggest introvert ever! Smiley Happy but it’s totally okay!

I don’t wanna wait for someone to want to be friends with me because I fear no one will do that. I guess I have to be brave Smiley Happy

What great siblings you have Smiley Tongue haha they sound like my brother and I when we were little!