cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chit Chat

Haha @j95 if I ever get back on a boogi we board I'll steer clear 😜.

Yeah I really enjoyed that par ty of Melb too. Canberra has nothing on it but it's kind of reminiscent. While I don't really understand moving when I was yo I nger as an adult now I enjoy living on my own in different places, hence living in Canberra. As for now I am in Sydney which has no fun trams (they really are enjoyable) and all hussle and bussle but hopefully soon I'll have a new adventure. @footyfan it's no ty unique just special Smiley Tongue the only state my legs have gone blue in in mid October lol Smiley Happy

@j95 @FootyFan26 one of my favorite things about any city would have to be the ability to move from city to rural to coast and still be laid back and quick. Unfortunately you can't do that here

It got pretty cold during summer as well @Nat8, has a mind of it's own really. Anyone been following the footy?

Sort of. @FootyFan26, can't say I'm an expert but. It really does. Canberra only has two seasons, winter and summer but again, nothing like Melb out there

P.s. I'm on my phone, hence all the spelling errors. Oops :/

easy then! yeah i live in this area i cant really tell you what suburb but yeah easy access to city and everything @FootyFan26

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

yeah do you do a tipping comp at all?

@j95 I'm not too far from there Smiley Tongue Nice area to live in and close to Sydney rd which is nice.

@Nat8 at least there'd be no hayfever in spring Smiley Happy Phones are a pain in the ass... I pretty much always use PC. Do you follow AFL or rugby?

yeah super nice! i have lived in a heap of suburbs and this area is by far the nicest @FootyFan26 would love to live down the coast tho

Don't think I'd be allowed to @j95. If you have to be 18 then I can't. I turned 17 a little while ago so I'd have to wait for a bit more. Are tipping comps mainly held in work places or are there other groups you can join as well?

oh you can do tipping comps anywhere, we do one at my house and my work does one too @FootyFan26 i dont think you have to be 18 unless you do an online one but im not certain either there might be an age thing