cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Favourite (or Guilty Pleasure) TV Shows

Hey guys, I'm a real fan of TV shows, so I'll start this off:

My favourite TV shows are Doctor Who, Sherlock, and (all time favourite) Pushing Daisies.

My guilty pleasure TV shows are the Vampire Diaries (I'm unsure whether I should be proud or ashamed that I watched all 6 seasons) and the Originals.

Highlighted

Re: Favourite (or Guilty Pleasure) TV Shows

Hey @Songbird! Ohhh yes I'm a Dr Who fan too! I used to hate it when I was younger but now I really love it (mainly the series' since Christopher Eccleston).. That reminds me of an old thread I came across here the other day - Whovians Unite, I think I might resurrect it!

But I my guilty pleasure/shame has to be..... Geordie Shore & Ex On The Beach... Don't judge me!!!!!!!!!! I can't help it, I know it's terrible but I just really find it hilarious....
Highlighted

My favourite show is stargate, I'm slightly obsessed. Anything Sci-Fi gets me.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Sci-Fi forever!

Highlighted

My fav shows would have to include Man Men, Breaking Bad, The Office (both UK & US versions), Parks and Recreation, Archer, Suits.

Guilty pleasure, oh man.... The other day I started watching Gossip Girl.

I'm up to season 4. ..

Highlighted

I haven't watched TV in a long time!! But the last shows I watched which were my faves were Orange is the New Black, Hannibal, The Wire, and I keep seeing promos for Bojack Horseman which I will probably check out soon.

As for guilty pleasure shows...I feel like so long as I'm not harming myself or others I don't really have anything to feel guilty about re fave TV shows. What I do feel guilty and somewhat embarrassed about is the amount of time I have spent watching Youtube/Vine videos. For some reason I think I can watch a couple of Vines in five minutes and then BAM! Half an hour wasted watching birds being strange and puppies falling down

Highlighted

@benjamin_ i love the office!

i hate to admit it but I do watch Neighbours... and I even go out of my way to watch it on channel 10 catch up TV...

My favourite show is Seinfeld! Absolute favourite.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

I seriously love watching Judge Judy. It's probably in my top 10 tv shows of all time. Man Embarassed

Highlighted

@Songbird You like Doctor Who ? I never would have guessed (; (p.s totally loving your icon, aha).

My favourite shows are Doctor Who, Sherlock (BBC version), Buffy the Vampire Slayer and The X-Files!

Apart from that, I don't really watch any other TV shows - guilty or otherwise. I have to admit though, a guilty pleasure I have relating to TV shows is just googling the plot lines of shows I start watching and never finish. I just get fed up so easily >_> I have TV commitment issues, aha.

Highlighted

*cough* *cough* please be patient as I go through the list. No particular order. But they'll be in groups as I remember them.

Justice League (plus Unlimited)
Young Justice
Teen Titans
Arrow
Flash
Gotham
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Avengers: Assemble
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Star Wars: Rebels
Community
IT Crowd
Wolverine and the X-Men
X-Men Evolution
Anime: X-Men
Dragons (HTTYD)
Transformers: Animated
Transformers: Prime
Transformers: Rescue Bots
Transformers: Robots in Disguise
Criminal Minds
Death Note

That's all I can think of for now. Luckily for me, most of them are no longer running so catching up on episodes isn't so difficult. But still... don't judge me. Smiley Tongue