cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Hi everybody

Hi,

First of all, I would like to introduce myself in this forum. I've been a fan of video games since I was a kid.
I have owned all kinds of consoles, from the Master System II, Game Boy, Megadrive to my current PlayStation 3.

My dream is to develop a video game, I especially like games that build cities, civilizations or theme parks.

I hope to read and learn a lot in this forum Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Re: Hi everybody

Hi @Friv100, welcome to the forum Smiley Happy It's cool to love something that much for that long isn't it? I wish I had something like that, I'm a jack of all trades so I love jumping from one hobby to another Smiley Tongue

And developing a game sounds great! Do you code or planning to learn coding as well?

Highlighted

Hey @Friv100 welcome! I'm also a huge video game fan- I'm a huge fan of open world games like Breath of the Wild and Skyrim. And Pokemon! I've been playing a lot of minecraft recently that links into the whole construction videogames you want to make I guess? Nice to meet you! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Hii @Friv100 and welcome to the forums! I too like many other people on here love playing video games! My main console that I play on is the nintendo switch and I play tonnes of games all the time like pokemon, zelda botw, hollow knight, animal crossing, and more! Developing video games as your dream job sounds awesome too! What kind of video game are you hoping to develop in the future?

Looking forward to seeing you around on the forums! ~ :smile: