cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Into July we go: introduce yrself here

@Catlover79 welcome! Smiley Very Happy what kind of photos do you like to take?

I like to practice nature photography and when I get my Nikon I'm going to expand to art photography..

I also intend to study it at university in 2 years (I'm currently doing another course now)

@Catlover79 nature photography is amazing. I posted some of my pictures awhile ago, it's just so beautiful isn't it?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Yes it sure is, shame my current circumstances aren't peaceful enough for me to feel inspired to take more pics at the moment...

I also want to start taking pics of animals...

Yeah I can see me carrying this nature, art and animal photography on as a hobby once I get my camera...

I am also getting a new camera too so I can't wait to test it out.

If it relaxes you, I'd suggest, once you have your camera or just using whatever camera available to you now, to just go out for a walk and take pictures. Even if some don't turn out so great. If it is relaxing for you, then that is a great thing to try out.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

WHOA there are some great replies here!

1. What was your most embarrassing hair style you ever had?

My Dad used to be in the military so he's had a million home-buzzcuts. You know, with the clippers. So one day he reckons he's a pro and tells me he'll do mine, it'll be cool, you know. Showing up at school the next day was the WORST. Nobody thought it was cool. 

But the best thing is, everyone had forgotten about it by midday. It was a good lesson. 

2. What are you grateful for?

My health.

3. If you could see 24 hours into the future what would you do with this ability?

Oh my god this would be just like the TV show Early Edition! (Know it? No? ... *awks*) 

4. What makes you laugh?

Sometimes when I ring my mum (I live in a share house) she copies the voice I use to say hello. It's nothing, but she thinks it's hilarious. And because she laughs, so do I. Then she laughs even more cos the whole thing is just silly. Meanwhile we're halfway through the call and all we've done is laugh!

5. What's one thing you do to feel better when you are feeling stressed?

Go for a mindful walk. Easy.

Another month of intros!

A while ago I tried to give my fringe a DIY cut from a side fringe to blunt bangs. Never. Again. Smiley Tongue

My family, friends, health, fresh food, clean water, an education, decent healthcare and the roof over my head.

3. If you could see 24 hours into the future what would you do with this ability?

Great question. I'd use it to worry less about the future and whether something's going to go wrong.

4. What makes you laugh?

Any episode of The Big Bang Theory.

Put some calming music on, climb into bed and take a nap. Actually, that's three things Smiley Tongue

Hi everyone. I haven't been in this website for a long time, it's nice to be back. I don't really know the community that well so I feel like a newb Smiley Tongue

None really. I'm not confident enough to embarass myself nor do anyone force crazy hairstyles on me. (Get it's kinda a relief) Smiley Wink

Everything Smiley Very Happy I try to, at least.

I like to be in control so I'll rather not see the future, just focus on the present.

4. What makes you laugh?

Witty people. Jokes. I don't really know, to be honest. 

(Whoops, mis read it. Thought it said what do you do better WHEN you are stressed)

Meditate, listen to music and rant to my family.

@Rain welcome back! I hope you are here to stay Robot Very Happy

@Rain Hey there! It always makes me smile when users come back and say hi. Hope to see you around the forums Smiley Happy

P.S. Love your username