cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lego Games!!

Thanks to a lovely fellow mod I discovered the amazingness that is Lego games.

And then I discovered that some builders like them too!

So here's a place we can chat about the awesomeness that is lego games! 

I love so much about Emmet! He's just so adorable! So positive and the journey he takes in Lego movie 1 and the game is inspiring Smiley Happy I love how he becomes a master builder and can build so much - so awesome! GOOO EMMET!

Turning into the Hulk is one of the most satisfying moments of Lego Marvel for me. From the get-go I was so impressed with the transformation, it's just mesmerizing (Of course I know little of marvel so lego is my introduction [please don't hate me Smiley Tongue ])

Tagging some lovely fellow Lego Gamers 

@N1ghtW1ng @Milkninja222 @WheresMySquishy 

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Re: Lego Games!!

@BeeLove this thread!

I love Emmett too! I relate to him so much. The first Lego Movie is my favourite movie ever! I've never had more fun watching a movie. Smiley Happy

I still have some old things that we made when we played Lego Dimensions lying around near my desk. I also remember playing the Ninjago game. I'd really like to play more Lego games. I've heard Lego City Undercover is really good. Smiley Happy

@WheresMySquishy I loved Lego movie 1 more than #2. And Same I was just blown away by it. I sat in awe the entire time. And then HAD to play the movie game! haha

Lego City Undercover was the first PC Lego game I got and I loved it! I've gotten to the end of the game, and now going through and collecting everything to get the game to 100% Smiley Tongue But it's been soooo much fun! Although I had a very hard time mastering the Chicken Glide Smiley LOL

@Bee  Same! I liked the Lego Movie 2 but I didn't like it as much as the first one. I couldn't stop laughing throughout the Lego Movie 1. I thought it was really touching and had a great message too. Whenever it's on TV, I just have to watch it. I love how I can always find hidden details after repeated viewings.

It sounds awesome! I'd like to try to get it on the Switch. I'd like to play the Marvel ones too. Smiley Happy

@WheresMySquishy (Man I cannot spall squishy tonight I keep going Shq... Smiley LOL
Yes so many good bits! And same with the game, it's just hilarious. I laugh so much at the antics and how awesomely lego men pull them off Smiley Tongue Absolutely so much detail and always something new to discover, learn and think about!

I think you should be able to, I did a quick google (because I had no idea what switch was Smiley LOL [I'm just a newbie Smiley Tongue ] and looks like you should be able to Smiley Happy

This part made me crack up so much!

*Misses so many times. Eventually hits it*
"First try"

Smiley LOL

LEGO GAMES ARE THE BEST GAMES!

That is all Smiley Tongue

@Bee  Your bottom GIF: 'Hulk..SMASH!!!!' Smiley Tongue

@N1ghtW1ng that is absolutely true!

@Milkninja222 the pure joy I felt when I first played Lego Marvel and it said he could transform into the hulk and then smashing things was soooo awesome! HULK SMAAAASH!