cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Photo Editing

@j95 Smiley Happy

I've been using photographs to make moodboards and aesthetics, basically digital collages on a certain topic or theme. This is one I did pretty recently. 

I'm struggling to post any images right now but I posted a couple in the short sads thread here - http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Getting-Help/Short-Sads/m-p/223150#M16874

I'd really love to see if other people have made/make one!! Smiley Happy If anyone wants to make an edit, I do it on iPad by using google images or pixabay to find images, holding down on them and then clicking 'save image' and then using an app called Pixlr to put the photos into a collage. It's pretty simple. There's lots of apps that make photo collages and I'm pretty sure you could do it on a laptop too although I'm not sure what you'd use.

Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Re: Photo Editing

I accidentally made two threads, could someone delete one please? I'm really not good at the whole functioning thing today, am I   Smiley Indifferent

Highlighted

Taken care of @DruidChild Smiley Happy

I saw some of the edits you posted and they look so cool! Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

Thank you @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Happy

Highlighted

new-piktochart_548_565b270f847fa9099c5f4de88b80c12f713f0ddb.png

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

That's awesome @j95Smiley Very Happy I really like the format you used for the images. 

Highlighted

Wow! So cool! Thanks for sharing! 

Highlighted

@DruidChild I looooove the Doctor Who edit you made! I haven't watched it in ages, but David Tennant was my favourite Doctor!

Also I've never done any photoediting, but this thread has made me want to try!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

Thanks @letitgo! Smiley Happy I'm a tiny bit obsessed with Doctor Who at the moment Smiley Tongue Christopher Eccleston is my fave though! Tennant is pretty great as well. 

Highlighted

Adobe Photoshop is the best editor ever and mostly people use this and statisfy it.