cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Star Wars

We probably already have a thread for this but this is to celebrate all things Star Wars.

Which one is your favourite? 

The empire or the republic?

Favourite character?

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: Star Wars

My nerd ears are tingling! Smiley Tongue

This is a fantastic thread idea @redhead! I for one and a huge fan of Star Wars Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Which one is my favourite? As with anything, I am so bad a choosing favourites but I'm going to go ahead and say I freaking love the Clone Wars cartoon series (the 3d animated one with Ahsoka). It's set between Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith and features Anakin, Obi Wan, new character Ahsoka(a masterpiece) and a whole heap of awesome Jedi, Republic, Separatists, Clones, Bounty hunters and MORE!

The empire or the republic? Hmmm, probably the republic. (mainly because I love the clone wars so much)

Favourite character? I have a lot of favourites, but I'm going to go with Ahsoka Tano. She is such an amazing character and I love her so much.

What about you @redhead?

Which one is your favourite? 

Oh that's a toughy! I like the new ones but nothing beats the original trilogy... so I'll go with Ep IV Smiley Tongue

Image result for gif r2d2

The empire or the republic?

Although I tend to side with the antagonist (*cough* Loki *cough*) I've gotta go with the Republic on this one Smiley Tongue

Image result for gif r2d2

Favourite character?

R2D2 and BB-8. Droids are adorable (but they are not the droids you're looking for!! Smiley Surprised Smiley Wink)

If you like droids, allow me to introduce you to Rebels droid C1-10P, more affectionately known as Chopper. 

Image result for chopper rebels gif