cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Surfing!!

Who was I talking to on here about not wearing a leg rope? About to buy a long board and won't be using one
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Ooh are you scared @j95? Or is it not that scary? Smiley Tongue

@N1ghtW1ng nah not scared, long boards are really fun you can nose ride, walk down the board and do cool tricks but you can't really wear a leash with them, looking forward to it

Nose ride @j95? Also that sounds fun Smiley Very Happy

IMG_3614.JPG

Yeah like this @N1ghtW1ng

Oh wow @j95 that looks so cool! Have you done that before?

Nah I haven't because you can only do it on longboards with smallish waves, I only have a short board 

[video]

Really glad to see that you've found a hobbie that you enjoy, @j95 Smiley Happy

How is it going? Still going to Fluro Fridays?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Been a while since I've seen you @stonepixie

Nah I get there when I can but it's quite far from me and I have trade school that day so it's a bit tough. I absolutely love being out in the water it's just the best thing

You should see if they are running afternoon sessions now that it is getting colder @j95

The ocean has that effect on people. I know that if I just can't stop brooding over something, I'll go visit a beach and *snaps* just like that, I've completely forgotten what I was brooding over.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ