cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanna hang out l ?

Hello I’m new to writing posts and if anyone just wants to talk or hang out just talk and discuss in this thread. 

Re: Wanna hang out l ?

Hi @Spider and welcome to ReachOut! 

I always love to see the initiative our new members are making to start new posts, create spaces for hanging out and building some connections with others- you are doing awesome! We would love to get to know you better and here about your interests! 

I am going to link you to this topic here where another new member has also made a similar post to get to know members of the community too- you can share 5 fun facts about yourself or anything else you want to chat about Smiley Happy

We also have a chit chat thread which is really fun to speak to members that are online- you can find it here

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums @Spider!

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Edit: @Spider  sorry, didn't mean to post on this thread....

Was your other thread deleted, or has it gone missing somehow?

This was the post but I didn’t know where I should’ve post it so I just edited the whole post but if you wanted to talk or discuss About it I’m all ears

@Spider ohhh, that makes more sense.

Sorry about how long replying took by the way, a lot's been happening over the last week, but I have some more breathing room now.

Was.. your old post the one about questioning gender?

If so, I can find you resources or discuss it if you want. (for context, I'm non-binary and genderfluid, so questioning gender's something I've had a fair bit of experience with)

Hello again. It’s no problem hope your found well.

yeah it was mostly about questioning gender and how I’m pretty sure at least now I’m trans. I just wasn’t sure where to post and that would be fantastic. Hope to chat soon 

@Spider I think that this section is as good as any for this. Smiley Happy

How much do you know about your gender atm?

Well there’s more to it than I had originally thought. There’s How you present, pronouns and a lot more but I’ve done a bit of research.I don’t really know what I identified as but it’s more between Transfeminine and gender fluid. I think 😅

Highlighted

@Spider yeah, there's a lot to it..

It's okay not to know for sure what to call it. Some people know what gender they are for their entire life, others have to go through a trial and error process.

For me I learnt a lot more about my gender while choosing my name. None of the very masculine or feminine names felt right for me, even if I liked the names themselves.

That is interesting. I think with me it was looking how others dressed and how I wanted to dress differently ( wearing cloths more for females)