cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: What did you have for breakfast?

@N1ghtW1ng good on you! Its awesome you are aknowledging your wins! Smiley Very Happy yayyy!!! *high fives ya across the breakfast buffet*

yes i always miss my fur bebe when i go on holiday! They will be waiting with open arms when you get home from your adventures thoughSmiley Happy

Highlighted

A slice of toast with vegemite, my favourite apart from avocado
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

I had some weetbix Smiley Very Happy

Two bananas, two apples and two slices of toast with peanut butter

Highlighted

Today I had a coffee and some toast - was going to put avocado on it but none of them are ready!

avocado GIF

(Also just discovered the WORLD of avocado gifs - there are a LOT!)

Highlighted

If breakfast can happen around noon, I had avocado smoothie and yogurt with fruit and nuts Smiley Tongue And a yummy iced coffee!

Highlighted

This morning I had multigrain fruit toast with a soy chai latte! I went out for breakfast with my Mum which we never do and so this was something a little bit different than normal and it was nice to spend time together and enjoy something I wouldn't usually have (I'm a hardcore oats for breakfast lover!)
Highlighted

@JullyBean that sounds so lovely! And also very jealous that you can go out for brekky. I’m in Victoria and can’t wait to be able to go get some avo toast for brunch Smiley Very Happy 

but today I did have a nice smoothie and some cereal which will have to do for now! 

Highlighted

Today I had tuna with some cabbage and carrots

Highlighted

Today, I had reduced-salt Vegemite on toast. It's what I usually have! Smiley Happy
When I was younger, I used to have Weetbix with milk but for some reason I stopped being able to tolerate it, so since then I've mainly had toast. I can't have a heavy breakfast at all.