cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: right now I am....

Woooo go @N1ghtW1ng!!! Maybe your motivation to go on walks will come back once the booklet is finished?

Right now I'm watching Matilda again for the first time in years!

Highlighted

@safari93 Matilda is so good, I rewatched it a couple of months ago and I'd completely forgotten how much I love it Smiley Very Happy

Right now I'm trying to figure out whether I want to go to the effort of doing some meal prepping tonight or whether I should put it off until tomorrow... I'm leaning towards the second option Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

right now i am trying to wind down and keep some anxiety under control with a heat pack
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Nice work @j95 I do very much like this heat pack trick.

Highlighted

and its warm too ^_^
i usually try and do heatpack + bullet journal + meditation at night if i remember
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Right now I am nervous about starting school. I start in about 4 weeks and I'm nervous because I am bullied there. Not repeatedly, every day by the same person, but it's spaced out. It makes me nervous thinking about it, but also excited as I am not as weak as last year Robot Indifferent

Highlighted

Right now I am procrastinating doing my uni work by watching Bondi Rescue Smiley Wink Where we'd all rather be... 

Highlighted

Hello @tigersoo and @jacjac137!! And welcome to ReachOut Smiley Wink

Right now I am relaxing and eating lunch (or breakfast, depending on your point of view Smiley Tongue)

Highlighted

Hey @tigersoo i am sorry to hear you've experienced all this bullying Smiley Sad 

Do you want to talk about strategies for dealing with it? Make a new topic here and tell us a bit more if you're keen Smiley Happy 

You can do it here by clicking "start a topic" 

Highlighted

Right now I am watching the Incredibles Smiley Happy SO not looking forward to uni next week Smiley Tongue