cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: right now I am....

@N1ghtW1ng i look after kids. The problem is I'm supposed to be working tomorrow too. Omg i actually feel really terrible. Smiley Sad like i am in bed trying just to breathe and rest. I swear i am so damn unfortunate when it comes to getting sick. 

I know how you feel @mspaceK, I got sick a lot. It's probably a good idea to call in sick for today, or tomorrow if you can't for today. I hope you feel better soon Smiley Happy Do you have anything that helps you when you're sick? Like soup or teas?

Both of those things help @N1ghtW1ng. The problem is being able to make or buy myself some soup from somewhere. I have nothing at home. I can have tea though. I'm pretty bummed cause I really did need to make progress today and right now I'm just in bed. I don't think I'm going to get much done. Smiley Sad it's pretty short notice my work won't be able to find someone and then my co workers will be understaffed with too many kids and that's a problem. Plus they'll probably mark a stupid cross against my name and tell me cancelling shifts is not good enough. -sigh- it doesn't look good. 

@mspaceK it sucks about your work, what about tomorrow though? It's important to take care of yourself though. Maybe later in the day you'll feel better. Smiley Happy
Get well soon Smiley Happy

@N1ghtW1ng thanks. I seriously hope so. I'm contacting people now trying to get a cover. 

Right now I feel excessively on edge. Listening to Wonder Woman soundtrack probably isn't helping Smiley Tongue

Just got home from work. Currently sorting through shitloads of paperwork for my Goverment security clearance 

Oh that sounds like a lot of work @Brendos94, hopefully it won't take too long for you to do Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng took a good 3 hours to do bit all done now

Right now, on this day a few minutes ago, my purple caterpillar thingo died.
It's a squishy thing I got from a bargain store that I use to play with, and now it has a hole (or two) and doesn't bubble anymore Smiley Tongue Oops I guess. (now to get more! Smiley Very Happy)