cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS JULY 26th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team and Peer Support

That sounds like a great plan @Jess1-RO! You just forgot downloading Netflix Smiley Happy

Man the time flew! Thanks everyone for your contributions tonight. Sorry we didn't get around to all the great questions that came through, but maybe we can save some for when we interview Gina or even myself next time around! I also think some of the questions deserve a thread specifically to discuss! Thank you to our AMAZING community members who make this space what it is HeartHeartHeart @lokifish @Bee @ErinsAntics @scared01

Thank you @Jess1-RO for your honesty, your courage and letting us into your world Heart I'm sure the conversations around peer support and lived experience will continue! 

Re: INFOBUS JULY 26th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team and Peer Support

Thanks everyone! HeartSmiley Happy Speak to you on the forums tomorrow!

leaving spongebob squarepants GIF

Thanks so much for a wonderful discussion! And for @Jess1-RO volunteering to be in the firing line Smiley Tongue your answers were so candid and relatable Heart

Goodnight everyone... I'm heading off Mary Poppins style!

thanks so much for sharing all of what you did, its been really good getting to know you more @Jess1-RO Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

@Jess-RO really enjoyed reading through this sorry I couldn't make it on the night! Chandler is my favourite friends character too hahah :')

Ooh I wish every workplace had "staffie" meetings every two weeks - sounds like it helps keep everyone in the loop about things and would help everyone to stay positive/motivated!