cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dealing with health anxiety

It's pretty amazing @Tiny_leaf . I'm going to try and sleep now. Have a good sleep <3 

Goodnight @mspaceK, and you too. 

@myspaceK how are you feeling today?

Hey @Beautifullybroken . I actually had a good day so far. I went to my GP appontment and got some referrals for some tests I need to do. I am anxious about them but I will have my boyfriend to support me thankfully. And then i had my psych session which was also good. @Tiny_leaf I couldn't bring up the self ham or suicidal feelings though, or an incident that happened last week - instead we talked about all my health stuff which has been getting me down and anxious. 

I have spent most of the afternoon reading my book. Now I am home in bed and I'm feeling okay emotionally, but I do have a pain in my abdomen area and I've been feeling a bit sick. I hope it goes away soon. 

I should be able to see my boyfriend tomorrow or on Sunday @xXLexi_Lou122Xx . And see above about GP stuff. Gotta have tests done. 

Hey @mspaceK, that's great to hear that you've been having a good day so far! Smiley Very Happy But that sucks to hear that you have abdomen pain Smiley Sad. I hope it goes away soon too. I find that reading is a good distraction from the pain, what do you think?

Yay for being able to see your boyfriend this weekend! Are you excited?

@Esperanza67 Thank you. Yes - I have been reading and watching youtube videos to distract myself. It is not unbearable thankfully. I am very much looking forward to seeing my boyfriend. I have missed him so much and I have been so sick while he has been away, it has been a scary experience. Just knowing that he is coming back has kept me going I feel like. 

I'm watching tony musical performances on youtube. Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

No worries @mspaceK! That’s great to hear that you’ve been reading and watching YouTube videos to distract yourself! Speaking of Tony performances... have you seen the 2013 opening with Neil Patrick Harris in it? Because that was an epic performance!

It’s also great to hear that you’re looking forward to seeing your boyfriend again. Knowing you have a reunion with someone to look forward to can definitely help you keep going Smiley Happy

@mspaceK it's good that you'll get to see him soon. Smiley Happy

Are the videos good?

@Esperanza67 Absolutely! That is one of my favourite Tony Awards Performances Smiley Very Happy The openings are pretty amazing. @Tiny_leaf You should see the Tony Awards openings. They're awesome. 

I really can't wait to see him. Smiley Happy 

@mspaceK  I love watching videos of musicals and shows on YouTube! I can watch different productions for hours and compare what I like and didn't like about them.

Any video recommendations?