cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

Haha a big stuffed dog sounds awesome! I guess I could hug a pillow or find one of my old stuffed toys. My cats sometimes let me hug them but sometimes squirm haha
Highlighted

Yeah, cats are usually pretty good at setting boundaries around what they want or not Smiley LOL 

Highlighted

omg HAHA they sure are Smiley LOL
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  I am sorry things have been feeling heavy for you lately, you can always vent as much as you need here. it sucks not feeling supported and having things change. hugging blankets is good too if you dont have other things to hug, cats are good until they get mad and start complaining. hey maybe you can get your cat to teach you how to be more assertive Smiley Tongue they are very good at that. 

Highlighted

Thanks @Eden1717, HAHA I definitely should take some lessons from my cats
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  How are you going? 

Highlighted

I'm okay I think. Just busy with neglected uni work haha and the adrenaline from that is keeping me from dwelling on things
Highlighted

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Just thought I'd leave this here as a little reminder that although I haven't been very present or supportive lately, I truly do think of you and Eden every day! I know we've never met but in a strange way you guys feel like some of my closest friends. I hope you're doing okay and managing to catch up on some uni work! I can totally relate to the additional stresses uni is bringing atm so please don't forget to be kind to yourself, take breaks and ask for extensions where needed. You can do this! Hang in there, I'm thinking of you ❤

Highlighted

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 uni work at the end of the year always felt like a huge effort to push through to the end of the semester, how is it going for you? I really feel for you, studying in these bizarre times Heart Are you busy with uni work again today?

Highlighted

Yeah uni work is blergh especially at the end of the year. I was feeling okay this morning but am feeling the darkness crawling back in.

Also guess what today is Smiley Very Happy