cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I don't know what to do anymore...

There is one hotline for LGBTQ+ people, but it's not that helpful, as it's geared towards helping people dealing with their sexuality. So it's not great.

@hi_alex I'm sorry you've not found anything helpful.

Do you have any strategies you use when you feel overwhelmed
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Not really, no, like I try to listen to music and go on my massage chair, but sometimes that even isn't enough. 

https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Everyday-life-stuff/1000001-COPING-STRATEGIES-amp-DISTRACTIONS/m-p...
Check out this thread, it has lots of coping strategies, maybe you could have a look and see if anything might be useful
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @hi_alex, this sounds like such a tough and lonely position to be in. It's really unfortunate that there aren't too many good support services for trans and nonbinary people where you are, and it also seems like there isn't a lot of knowledge or acceptance of trans and nonbinary people in your community.

Not being trans or nonbinary myself, I'm not sure how much I can help beyond saying there are some great resources on coping methods on our site. You're also welcome to hang out on our forums, although keep in mind this is an Australia-based website so some of the resources suggested might not be accessible to you.

Let us know how you go with checking out the thread @redhead suggested Smiley Happy