cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I’m alone.

I have been through a lot of difficult situations, but I always had my best friend beside me. She did something behind my back, so we had a fight, and now I’m alone. I started to be in a depression, a heavy one, a few weeks ago, and now that I have no one to talk to, I feel way worse. I feel like I need a friend, but there’s no one. 

Highlighted

Re: I’m alone.

Hi @Thoughts_hurricane,

I can see you are new here- Welcome to ReachOut, I'm really glad you have found us and I hope you find that community is really supportive and always here to lend an ear. Thank you for sharing what you are going through and for your courage in reaching out to talk to someone about how you are feeling - that's not an easy thing to do and I want to acknowledge your strength and bravery in talking about feeling alone right now. 

It sounds like the last few weeks have been really difficult for you. It's always hard when people that you usually lean on for support aren't there. Are there other important people in your life? Are you currently seeking any professional supports for the feelings of depression?

Losing a friend can be really painful, and it sounds like your best friend was a really important part of your life for a really long time. I can hear how lonely it is feeling without your best friend around- my heart goes out to you, I know that feeling and it's really tough Heart Have you ever tried calling a helpline before when you feel like you need to speak to someone right away? Talking things through with lifeline or Kids Helpline can be helpful to get things off your chest and knowing there is always someone to talk to when you need it.

We are here for you too Heart Would you feel comfortable telling us a little bit more about what happened?

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Hi @Thoughts_hurricane

Sorry about your about situation and welcome to RO. We are here for you if you ever need to talk to someone. Do you think what she did was forgivable? Do you have any intention of talking to your friend again?  

Highlighted

hello and welcome @thoughts_hurricane

im sorry your best friend and yourself had a fight, do you think youll be able to make up and build up your relationship again?

Headspace and Kidshelpline i think would be a good service for you as well.

Do you think you could join another group outisde of school so you have some other friends as well?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

@Thoughts_hurricane 

Sorry to hear about your situation, that would be really hard to go through. loosing a friend who you were really close with and trusted can hurt a lot, and can make it feel really lonely.

Below are some services you can call or talk to online if you need to talk to someone about how you are feeling. a lot of these organisations have online forums as well with people discussing similar experiences.

Lifeline:

Suicide Call Back Service

Eheadspace

Kids Helpline

Beyondblue

The MindSpot Clinic

SANE Australia

Highlighted

Listen life is too short to worry about that kinda thing, either you guys repair your relationship or you don't. If you think it's worth it than reach out to her and tell her how much she means to you. If you feel like you can't move past this fight, find a new friend. Best friends always feel like they are your one and only friend but the reality is there are millions and millions of people and about half of them has the opportunity to be your friend. Patch things up with your old friend or move on thats my best advice.
Highlighted

Hi @Thoughts_hurricane that must be very difficult.. how have you been lately? The ReachOut community is always here to listen if you want to talk about anything Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

hey @Thoughts_hurricane
how is everything going?

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**