cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I need to get something off my chest

@polkathesalsa It sounds like things are going better for you, which is fantastic! You have a good insight, and its great to see that you’ve been challenging some of those unhelpful thoughts. Keep up the good work! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@mrmusic thank you so much! Your support has been great and your advice has really helped me overcome my challenges! I honestly can't thank you enough Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

So I saw a couple of pictures of the ex-friend on instagram and I'm worried I'm going to start thinking about it a lot (like, obsessively) and I feel like it's gonna drive me mad. What should I do? 

Highlighted

Hey @polkathesalsa, that sounds like a really difficult thing to experience when you have been trying to move on. It isn't easy to face these reminders and it can bring up all sorts of feelings. I noticed that you mentioned cutting them out of your life, did you end up blocking all their social media accounts? Also, how have your sessions with your psychologist helped with this?
Highlighted

Hey @polkathesalsa how is your weekend going? Are you able to block them so they don't show up again? I hope you're having a good weekend Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hey @polkathesalsa, that must be really difficult being reminded about things like this. I notice that you appear to be worried about thinking about it too much. Like @Taylor-RO, I’m wondering if you have discussed this with your psychologist, and if they have given you strategies? Heart

I’m also wondering if you have tried any mindfulness before? ReachOut has an article with some ideas about how to practise mindfulness that you might find helpful.

Highlighted

Hello Friend! Well before I had those pains, I was diagnosed with asthma, however sometimes I also feel that it is due to anxiety or some very strong emotion. Swimming and yoga helped me, thanks to the execution of breathing better more free. I hope you have been aliaviated. A hug and take care, keep going!