Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I suck

well I don’t know because I don’t to log off/get kicked off here @Erin-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

We don't want that either @j95 

If you think that you won't be able to post safely within the guidelines, maybe try getting offline for a bit, writing it down in a journal first, then go do something relaxing or calming (playing with your dog's, taking a shower, having something to eat, going for a walk, watching some surfing) and then come back to what you've written and see if you can edit it a bit so that it can be posted online.

If in doubt though, maybe try to use RO for distraction purposes instead. I think though once you've found a good support (counsellor or psych) they'll be able to help you to express your feelings without them escalating how you're feeling. If that makes sense?

Yeah but I’m not seeing anyone @Erin-RO

I can’t get it under control @Erin-RO

I think though it sounds like you might be ready to go see someone? @j95 

Did you mean you can't get it under control tonight or in general? If you mean tonight, then hop off line (you see I did an Easter joke there) and try one of the strategies I suggested but try to give it some time to work.

In the meantime I'll tag a few other online members and see if they have some advice or experiences on how to handle anger @Brendos94 @Scarpetta19 @Nightruner23  @Blueeyes 

that way you may have some more suggestions when you come back online.

@j95 there is many ways you can handle anger one you use a boxing stand thing so when you are anger you can punch that 2 you can walk around somewhere 3 go outside look the star or anything like that you like 3 you can read a book or listen to music 4 can ypu play games 5 you can talk to people how you feel 6 you can see a  counsellor 

I meant tonight but yes in general too @Erin-RO

What do you mean by the first bit

Do you mean the part about going to see someone?

You just sound like you might be a bit more open or ready to go see a counsellor or psych? @j95 

I don’t want to though even though I have to @Erin-RO

And it’s not a psych I want to see anyway