cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

N/a

Re: Feeling like sh*t

Hey @happysadface I'm really glad that you've been so brave and shared your story on the forums Heart . I've just you an email to the address that you used when signing up, so if you could check that out, that would be super appreciated Heart Heart

hi @happysadface

things sound really tough for you and im glad youve come here for support.
I think it would be a good idea to talk to your gp or your school/uni counsellor about how youve been feeling. Your also always welcome to use kidshelpline or headspace as well for counselling sessions (they offer phone, email and webchat counselling sessions) .

Do you think you could talk to your parents about how their arguing is making you feel? and having no friends can be such a lonley place to be, do you think you could join in with social or interest group to make some new friends?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @happysadface
I'm really sorry to hear that you've been going through this Smiley Sad
@scared01 mentioned some really great resources, do you think you might find them useful?
Have you ever spoken to a psychologist about this before?
Thank you for sharing though, we really do care about you here on RO.

Hi @happysadface,

We are thinking of you today and wanted to check in. I have also sent you an email Heart

It is really hard to make a first post, and we are so grateful that you have taken that first step! It is really courageous Heart

When you are ready to chat, we are here to listen Heart

In the meantime, I am going to link a few support services that might be handy to have Smiley Happy Kids Helpline is available 24/7 by phone or webchat, there is also eheadspace and 1800RESPECT if you want to speak to someone.

I'd also really encourage you to have a look through some of our resources on getting help here and domestic violence here Heart