Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Not doing well

I'm not coping well at all...

Idk what to do or where to go.

Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Sitting on the ground must be very difficult and painful for you @Tiny_leaf Smiley Sad You have made a really good point about shops not having seats inside them (although the need for them is there).

A plan review sounds like a really laborious process. Not to mention the fact that it comes back with incorrect and missing information. I would imagine that to feel quite exhausting and defeating. Hopefully it doesn't happen this time around.

I have also just seen your recent post, what is going on for you tonight?

Highlighted

@Taylor-RO I don't know it's all just too much...

Highlighted

That sounds really hard and overwhelming @Tiny_leaf Heart It must be so distressing to not know what to do. I have got to log off for the night.. but I am wondering if it might be helpful for you to have a series of lists written down for times like these? I know you are working on a bullet journal so this may have already crossed your mind. It could include anything that would help you get through times like these.. strategies, tools, reminders, favourite ReachOut posts... etc.

Highlighted

I've tried but sometimes it's too overwhelming to even look at the lists....

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  it sounds like a pretty overwhelming night, I hope you managed to get some OK sleep last night. Are there any distraction techniques that you've found helpful in the past that might be good to fall back on - you mentioned that playing tetris is sometimes something that helps you? 

The NDIS review process sounds pretty daunting and exhausting, especially when executive function stuff can be a challenge - I'm just wondering if you've ever used a disability advocate at all?

Check out our community activities calendar for June 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO Tetris helps with flashbacks but not much else.

I'm going to try getting an advocate if my funding will allow it. I just need to get mum to actually text her because mum keeps putting it off. Smiley Indifferent

For now I have dad.

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf , it sounds like an advocate could be really helpful, I hope you're able to nudge your mum along a bit - that sounds pretty frustrating Smiley Sad 

Are you still working on your bullet journal at the moment? 

Check out our community activities calendar for June 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO well I just found out the NDIS won't fund advocates to help people get through their shit (or their paperwork)

Also found out that I have been missing information I was meant to be given a year ago because my old LAC didn't give a fuck.

So my choices are rely on a charity that does advocy (which has literally never gone well for me before)

Ask someone to volunteer their time (which I don't really want to do because she has her own life and an actual paid job)

Or ask my parents to volunteer their money (which could be really expensive)

So yeah..

And a bit, but I'm starting to loose motivation for.. anything honestly.

Highlighted

I'm doing very badly. Smiley Sad