cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

That's okay @Bananatime04 

It must really suck to feel that way Smiley Sad - I am about to log off soon so I can't go into detail about your posts but I can respond next time I'm on if you like. Just ask me via email when I'm on and I can help. 

You definitely aren't a horrible person and do not deserve horrible things. The next time you think this sort of stuff try telling yourself "no...that is not true...that is just my mental state/condition telling me that". Try and distance yourself from those thoughts if you can. It's may be your hormones exacerbating your emotions too. 

I have to go now but I know that you know what supports you can use if you escalate/ get worse throughout the night. If you need a reminder just see our urgent help page here. I know you can get through this night without self-harming, just like you've gotten through tough nights in the past. You're stronger than you think! 

Heart 

@Bananatime04 no one deserves to be treated horribly. Especially not yourself.

Highlighted

@Bananatime04  I think even making that promise is a great step! I hope you can feel better. Heart

giphy

giphy

Highlighted

I didn’t self harm!
@Maddy-RO @Tiny_leaf @WheresMySquishy thank you so much Heart

@Jess1-RO hey if you’re on today would you be able to answer my question? About if I added ‘although I feel this way, I am safe’ would the post have been fine or if what I said was just not okay. And I’m really sorry for disappointing you guys Smiley Sad also (no pressure, just if you’ve got time) would you be able to check that email that I sent on Friday? I understand that you’re pretty busy so I don’t mind when Smiley Happy
Highlighted

I messed up Smiley Sad
Highlighted

What's up @Bananatime04?

Highlighted

Highlighted

It doesn’t matter
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 that sounds really hard.

Is there anything you can do to look after yourself?

And if your safety plan isn't working for you, is it time to update it?

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 it very much does matter. I care about you.