cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

Hi @Bananatime04,

It sounds like this morning has been very painful for you and we are sending our thoughts your way today. You are so resilient and the fact you are reaching out is super important, we encourage you to lean on all your supports today.

I Believe In You GIF

Reading through the original content of your earlier post, I am very concerned for you and your wellbeing right now. You are home today, will you have any one around to help you stay safe today? What do you need from those around you to support you today?

With what happened this morning, it is very important that an adult in your life knows and can help you stay safe today. The fact you have gone home says to me that you were able to reach out and talk to someone at school today, and that shows so much strength Heart

Just a reminder that we are a safe space to come to if you do need emergency help- if you are feeling unsafe, or need urgent help, you can tell us and we will get emergency support to you Heart We may move to email to have those conversations if you are feeling unsafe so we can have a more open and honest conversation off the forums, but I want you to know that is an option if the feelings get worse. We've got you Heart 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

@Bananatime04  I didn’t say it was a dream I said it was LIKE a dream in that it is just something your brain does that is related to your sleep/wake cycle, but you do whatever is best for you. 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf thanks but I was not thinking at all at the time.. my safety wasn’t even a thought in my brain. I done it without hesitation and just went on with my day and then at school I felt so unwell and the teachers could see I looked really bad so they told me to go outside the classroom and I nearly fell over just getting up. I am so dizzy and feeling so sick atm.

Everything looks like it’s sparkling
Highlighted

@Jess1-RO thank you Heart I love the gif

The school just rang my mum so my parents are aware now Smiley Sad I wasn’t going to tell them but I told the year level coordinator and he couldn’t keep it to himself because of the state I’m in. I don’t really want support in person right now because I wanna be alone. My parents are so disappointed in me.

Thank you so much for your words, they mean so much to me Heart
Highlighted

@Eden1717 I’m sorry
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 have you been seen a doctor?

Highlighted

Hi @Bananatime04

I can imagine that must have been really hard to sit with your parent's emotions about what happened today Heart I'm hearing that when you needed understanding and compassion the most, the emotions of others around you impacted how they responded to support you.

Sometimes parents react with strong emotions in the short term when they are struggling to process things themselves and their feelings of distress and fear come to the surface. It can really hurt to see that emotion, but when they calm down I am sure that they will be relieved that you are safe and okay. Just as we are relieved you are okay!

If there is one thing I want to emphasise it is that reaching out for help today took huge amounts of courage and strength. This community is so proud of you for being open and honest with your year co-ordinator- that would have been such a hard thing to do, but was 100% the right decision Heart

Image result for ask for help is brave

Check out our community activities calendar here

@Tiny_leaf I probably should but I haven’t Smiley Sad sorry
Highlighted

Thank you @Jess1-RO Heart
(I’m also sorry for my late replies I’ve been passing out a lot)

Today was really hard Smiley Sad I don’t know how I did it..
my parents haven’t said anything to me since so that’s good.
I just really need some rest but I’m not gonna sleep tonight Smiley Sad

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 please will you try to see one today or tomorrow? It's really important that your body gets the chance to recover properly, it's probably just gone through a lot of stress.

Also, if you get suddenly worse, it might be good to either call 000 or ask your parents to take you to emergency.

Please take care of yourself Heart