Highlighted

Re: TW: Checking in

Highlighted

Sorry @Bananatime04...
I'll go now.
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx @Bananatime04 just thought I'd see how you guys are going?

Highlighted

Im sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you 😥 I just don’t have any support past reach out atm and it’s been really painful holding my feelings to myself and I wanted a space where I could be open and just let someone know what’s going on for me.. this was my only space and I felt as if it was hurting you to hear how I was feeling and I didn’t want to hurt you so I just asked you to not look at my posts here if you didn’t want to see them because I didn’t wanna go back to holding things in months at a time. It’s ok @xXLexi_Lou122Xx I didn’t mean for it to be mean, I was trying to protect you and I was still going to talk to you in other threads. I care about you and I know that you’re also having a hard time so I didn’t wanna make it any worse for you. I’m sorry I should’ve kept all my thoughts to myself and shouldn’t have ever opened up. I will not talk about my feelings anymore.

I’m sorry I feel absolutely horrible for hurting you. That was not my intention. I understand if you would not want to talk to me anymore, I really do. I’m sorry

Goodbye
Highlighted

Sorry @Tiny_leaf
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 are you safe at the moment?

Highlighted

@Bananatime no! I’m sorry.

I meant that I was going to take a break, but I accidentally hit post when I wasn’t finished typing! Please don’t blame yourself!

It’s not your fault, I was just trying to get off the train, and I had other posts to reply to. Please, don’t blame it on yourself!😢
Highlighted

Highlighted

Bye guys

@Bananatime04 are you safe?