cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW: Checking in

@Bananatime04  You do deserve to be here and I'm sure everyone on ReachOut will agree. I'm sorry that your mum went through your journal. Smiley Sad
If you have a safety plan, would it be helpful for you to read it?

Here for you. Heart

giphy

They said I can’t talk to them because I’m not going to kill myself! Maybe they could have thought to ask why I’m in distress instead of shutting me out to trigger my thoughts even more!! Maybe, just maybe I might think again now. I hate my life 😭

@WheresMySquishy it’s not worth it Smiley Sad I’m not worth it Smiley Sad I’m not even worth a little 5 minute chat with khl after waiting for them for 2 hours

@Bananatime04  I'm sorry they told you that. Smiley Sad That must have been really distressing.
Is there any other service you can contact?

No @WheresMySquishy I’m done.
Thanks though, I appreciate you being here and trying

@Bananatime04  I am sorry that happened that is such a frustrating and upsetting thing. That is one reason I avoid helplines now because that sort of thing kept happening and it was too upsetting for me. I am not sure how to help but we are all sitting here with you and you don’t deserve to be in pain or to feel bad you are not a bad person sometimes bad things happen but that doesn’t make you bad. 

@Bananatime04  Are there any other things you can do to keep yourself safe tonight? Heart

Hey @Bananatime04,

I know this must be really hard for you, but always know that you are worth it. We all are. We believe that you are worth it too. We are a team Heart

Stay safe for tonight and we can sort it out tomorrow Heart

Hi @Bananatime04 , I've just been catching up on what you went through last night, and I'm so sorry that you went through that- it must have been a terrible feeling to find out that your mum had read your journal, and it sounds like a very frustrating experience having to deal with those long wait times. This may sound weird but I am honestly so proud of you for calling them and sticking with it even when it was frustrating, it shows so much strength. 

We are all here for you today.  I just wanted to check if you are feeling safe at the moment? 

Virtual Hug GIFs | Tenor

Check out our community activities calendar here

@Bananatime04 your eyes are really pretty!
I’m actually jealous, I’ve always liked brown eyes. Smiley Happy

I’m so sorry that you’ve had your privacy invaded, I know how bad that feels.

I have got some karma ideas, but I don’t know if you are in the right mood to do that...
Is there something you can do for yourself today?

Hope you’re okay. ❤️