Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Having a hard time

I’m really considering moving with my mum now 😪

Highlighted

Hey @Bananatime04 , 

I know it can be really hard to believe other people when we're feeling down - but please try and believe me when I say that you are worthy of support, and you are so highly valued here on the forums Heart Heart 

From what you've said, I can understand why moving with your mum and stepdad could look like a good option, do you think you could have a conversation with them about how you're feeling? 

It's an awful feeling when you lose your appetite when you're stressed, I often find just nibbling on something really bland like toast can help a bit, do you think you could give that a try? 

P.S. I also just saw your photo of Eddie with his bow and new haircut, I love it! One thing about having cats is that you never get to give them hilarious hairstyles. Thanks for sharing it, it made my morning! 

Related image

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Thank you so much @Janine-RO Heart I really appreciate you being here and helping me. Your words are so touching

I will try talk to Mum about how I’m feeling after work tonight. It’s gonna be hard but I’ll try

Fuck idk what’s wrong with me, I don’t want to cry but I can’t stop and it’s breaking my heart even more

Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

Hey @Bananatime04 , I'm really glad to hear that Smiley Happy 

I think that talking to your mum sounds like a really good idea. I hope it goes well, please keep us posted on how you go. 

I hope that work goes well - and I hope that you're able to get some rest soon, too. I know that when I'm really sleep deprived, everything seems so much harder - you have so much on your plate at the moment, so please take time out for yourself to get some rest when you can. The community is here for you. 

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

I’m just so broken @Janine-RO I really think I am at my lowest point right now
I want to die but I don’t have the energy
I have to walk home from work tonight.. 35 minute walk in the dark on my own 😪 people are gonna ask me questions like am I ok and I don’t wanna lie to people but there’s no way I can tell the truth. I look like a mess

Re: Chit Chat

Hey @Bananatime04 

Firstly, technically you didn't make the new thread. It might help to remind the voices of that.

Secondly, you absolutely deserve support. And people here are willing to give it to you.

And thirdly, blocking bullies is not weak, it just means you're sick of their nonsense, and that you've better things to spend your energy on. If anyone asks about it, you can just say they were getting annoying.

I've been where you are right now. And I know how difficult and painful it is.

But if you hold on, it will get better.

Highlighted

@Jess1-ROI’m really sad.. for A LOT of reason and one of them includes missing Gina a lot. It makes me sad that you guys won’t be here forever. I just feel so heartbroken on the forums now because I don’t want you guys to leave and I don’t wanna leave myself but eventually. I’ll lose everyone here
I can’t deal with my pain anymore but just imagining my mum dealing with my loss is making me want to scream. Why is there even such thing as pain? It’s not fair

Highlighted

Re: TW: Having a hard time

@Tiny_leaf I can’t.. I can’t do any of that. I’m just not capable
I feel like I’m falling deeper and deeper but I have to keep going each day the same or a worse way. What a great thing to look forward to hey 😞
Tiny_leaf I don’t wanna lose you 😭 you and Lexi have been by my side when I’ve had no one left in my life and feel like giving up. You guys help me see my purpose but what am I gonna do when I don’t have you? I don’t even wanna know the answer to that because it’s going to be horrible

I’ve never been so scared 😥

Highlighted

I feel like I shouldn’t have come to RO with my burden 😞 but then I wouldn’t be here

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 Woah, I'm only 18.

I'll be around here for a while, and maybe things will get better in that time.

Perhaps we could look at some ways to get you a good irl support network in that time? (we literally have years, there's no rush)