cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Not doing so great

Urgh I swear I keep seeing something/ someone move past the window but when I look there's no one there. I know it's probably just a hallucination but I'm still a bit freaked out...

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf 

Just catching up on your posts as I've been in a training most of this week. Last night sounded pretty distressing. Hope you were able to get some sleep, how are you feeling this morning? 

Highlighted

@Bre-RO well I would've been able but a mosquito took a liking to me...

I'm mostly just tired, and a bit worried because one of my (fish) babies has something wrong with his eye Smiley Sad

It looks like he's just bumped into something and gotten his eye a bit swollen but I don't really know... but yeah I'm asking some people who have some more experience with fish.

Highlighted

Ugh I relate @Tiny_leaf I've been getting attacked every night my mosquito's. I got bitten in the middle of my hand...which is such a random/sensitive spot. 

Aw...I hope your fish baby is okay and that you're able to get some good advice from those who have more experience. 

Highlighted

@Bre-RO I hope so too..

Guess who still hasn't slept. Smiley Frustrated

Where the hell are these random bursts of restless energy when I need them..

Highlighted

Is anyone around?

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf I’m here Heart what’s going on for you right now? Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 my brother is making heaps of loud noise for no reason and my ears hurt.

It's really putting me on edge. Smiley Sad

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  Do you own noise canceling headphones?