Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW Not doing so great

Thank you @Tiny_leaf.

I’ll check in later tonight.❤️
Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf that sounds so incredibly frustrating, I'm so sorry to hear that you got left in the lurch like that and felt let down by your parents. It's a really awful feeling. 

I hope the forums can provide a bit of distraction if you need it tonight - do you have anything else that you feel like doing to distract yourself/ have a bit of self care? 

Check out our community activities calendar for March 2020 here
Highlighted

Thanks @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

@Janine-RO I don't really know.. oh, though I did make this: https://www.biggerbolderbaking.com/celebration-mug-cake/. With extra sprinkles, of course. 

Highlighted

I had to call dad home from work. I'm literally so bored that I'm suicidal.

But I feel really guilty for stopping him from being at work but I was getting a bit too close to hurting myself...

I can't deal with this I can't keep spending months alone at home 90% of the time.

I can only nap so much I swear I'm spending like 12 hours asleep each day just to pass time.

I hate the NDIS for their lack of funding if they just did their damn job I could have support workers for more hours.

The isolation is getting to me and I hate irl human interaction. It feels like my brain is screaming.

I am very close to a complete breakdown.

I want to scream or break something or go somewhere.

I need something to happen.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  I hope your dad was able to make you feel safe. Heart
How are you feeling now?

I agree that the NDIS needs a lot of work, sadly. Smiley Sad

Is there anything that can occupy your attention for a little while? Sometimes, I play random io or browser games just to pass some time.

Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy he's not home yet Smiley Sad

Unless that was him literally just closing the car door...

I've been playing heaps of browser games, I'm starting to run out of them...

Highlighted

Hopefully your dad comes home soon. Heart
I found this Reddit thread about boredom-busting websites the other day and I've been trying out a lot of the websites if you need some more suggestions. Smiley Happy
I was able to rediscover a really old game I used to play as a kid through it.

I’m back at Tiny_leaf❤️

How are you going?
Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf I just wanted to say.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT CAKE IN A CUP RECIPE!!!!! I just make one and all I have to say is perfect. It was soooo good! I didn’t have sprinkles so I put m&ms in it and it’s amazing! I love it! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sorry if that was the wrong time. Hope you feel better soon Heart what usually makes you feel safe when you’re experiencing these feelings?
Highlighted

Thank you @WheresMySquishy and @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

And also thanks @Bananatime04, I was feeling bad but that made me smile.

I'm safe, and I followed my safety plan and called dad. We ended up going out for dinner, and the noise and movement at the restaurant seems to have stimulated my brain enough for it to stop complaining.