cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The Troubleshooter

yeah i don't know anybody there and its a three and a bit hour drive @FootyFan26 :\
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Would you be able to calculate which is cheaper? A hire car or a taxi.

Also if you had a hire car you'd be able to do a bit more exploring but if you're not planning on traveling the NT in that while then maybe organising something else would be helpful.

apparently its going to take 10 hours by taxi
10 hours! i used that rome to rio site

hiring a car means if something was to happen i could go, i guess thats a little more security for me esp not knowing anyone really, but $1100 for probably only two uses :\

and it can't just be the cheapest one the hire place has either

j95 wrote:
 used that rome to rio site

Not quite sure what you mean there.  

Over 1k is a fair bit of money and I can understand why you're unsure about it.  I guess you could plan more uses for it throughout the time you're there?

its a website, tells you estimate of taxi costs etc
1100 is more than my flights :\
yeah i guess so, the community is so small so i'd be walking places and not needing it but there might the occasional trip out of town i suppose @FootyFan26

At the end of the day it's up to you. It is a holiday though. It should be enjoyable and if hiring a car will make it more enjoyable and easier then I'd consider it. A Taxi will mean that you don't have to drive yourself and can relax on the way there. Whatever you think mate.

shouldn't be this difficult to see my own family why do i keep hitting obstacles

i've been emailing a teacher from the local school just to help me kind of prepare so I'm not going up completely solo and lost, i might see if they can help me out