cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Too much

@Eden1717 No my room's being redone, though if course that's been put on hold now. 

Highlighted

Hey there @Tiny_leaf , just wanted to check in and see how you're doing this morning? It sounds like it was pretty stressful at your place with your parents fighting Smiley Sad I hope you were able to get some good rest last night in the end. 

Check out our community activities calendar for June 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO yeah last night went terribly.

I spent the entire time feeling very unsafe, but also knowing that no-one will help. Like helplines sometimes make me feel very slightly better.

Other times they just increase my suicidal thoughts.

Emergency does.. very little for me. And by very little I mean nothing.

Not feeling great this morning.

I woke up to mum saying "your new support worker will be here in an hour" 

I don't think you have to be an autism expert to know that you don't fucking throw unpredictable social interactions at me suddenly like that.

Highlighted

Oh man @Tiny_leaf , I really feel for you being surprised with a new support worker like that Smiley Sad As you say, you probably don't need to be any kind of expert to know that's going to really throw someone, and I'm really sorry that's happened to you today. I hope it goes as well as possible, but that really sucks Smiley Sad 

It sounds like last night was a really tough one, feeling unsafe is a terrible space to sit in, and I'm really sorry that you were having to sit through that. 

We are here for you today, in whatever way we can be. 

Are there any helplines or chat lines that you've found more helpful than others? 

Thinking of you.

Disappointed Sloth GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Highlighted

@Janine-RO that sloth looks like he's in a dramatic music video Smiley Tongue

The SANE one is helpful but not open 24 hours.

Highlighted

I'm really nervous...

Highlighted

Heya @Tiny_leaf  I was just thinking about you, how did you go with your support worker yesterday? What are you nervous about? Heart 

Highlighted

@Janine-RO the support worker was good, though she said a bit about dieting and weight loss. (not about me specifically, but it was still uncomfortable)

I find out today if the last service in my state who can help me will.

I don't want to be rejected again. 

I really need them.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  I'm glad that it went well overall with your support worker,  it must have been a huge day for you. It's a shame that she said some unhelpful stuff about dieting and weight though. Sadly it is still such a common thing to hear. 

Crossing everything for you that you get some good news about the support service today. I know you've been working so hard on finding the right supports for you and I have so much admiration for your persistence and strength. You deserve some good supports. 

Highlighted

I've been accepted onto the waiting list.

Somehow I'm more nervous.