cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I’m hurting right now

Hello @Saltwaterdreamtime , I am sorry that you are feeling fed up. I understand that you were just trying to express your opinion, and we certainly encourage that here on the forums. It sounds like things are a bit difficult for you right now and that you have a lot on your mind. Do you have anything planned for the rest of the day that can help things feel a bit easier? Heart

Highlighted

Just got the news my football season is over so that’s great news....
league has cancelled all senior football.
Highlighted

I am sorry that your football season was just cancelled @Saltwaterdreamtime . Is it AFL or NRL that you play? I know that there is some talk about the NRL and AFL seasons restarting, so you might be able to watch the games on TV. Is that something that you like to do?

Highlighted

Yeah @Sophia-RO AFL starts tomorrow but all leagues in my area have
cancelled senior football fucking sucks
Highlighted

Ah that's really disappointing @Saltwaterdreamtime , sorry to hear that Smiley Sad Is training still going ahead for you? I know it's not the same though... 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

Last night but not sure about going forward @Janine-RO
Highlighted

@Saltwaterdreamtime  I hope that you're able to keep training going at least, it's such an important outlet for people - do you think you guys could keep up some kind of informal training if your team isn't going to formally train? 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

Yeah we might get together @Janine-RO