Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Jane_Rose
Super frequent scribe

Dear me, 

I know that so much is happening right now for you and its overwhelming but you're doing so well. But also you should know its okay to feel the sadness, confusion, and anger that you're feeling. You've lost both your jobs, your parents moved away, you can't see your friends, you're studying full-time, its a lot. You aren't eligible for job keeper, seeker, or youth allowance even with rent and bills to pay and no income, and theres others out there, including many of your friends getting jobkeeper payments when they still live at home and don't have any expenses. I know you're angry because you feel the government is robbing you of money you need more than others, but try to remember theres also other people who need it even more than you and who might not be able to either. Corona virus has impacted your life dramatically and its been a whirlwind, but keep hanging in there, you're doing so well. Keep meditating, keep reading, keep being mindful, keep exercising, keep reminding yourself of how lucky you are and how grateful you are for what you have rather than focus on what you don't have. (but please also remember its okay to cry and its okay to feel cheated and its okay to grieve about what you have lost). You've got this. 

Love always, 

Me 

Who rated this post