Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

AngelJoy
Contributor

TW: My life.

Hi, @AngelJoy here. I've decided to tell you a bit about my life.

Every day is a pain, I get broken down and it takes ages for me to get back up. My brother calls me a winge, loser. My mum said i am weird, boring and that I need a personality. I am rather sensitive so I took it pretty bad. I am not allowed online, I pretty much can't do anything. All I do is sit at home doing schoolwork or listening to music, and patting my cat, Smiley. I have a lot of metal illnesses, I think. I don't actually fully know because I'm too afraid to ask my parents if I can see a counsellor or therapist or psychologist. But, I do have some ideas about what I might have. This includes anxiety, depression and dpd or bpd. But, I could have more I just don't really know all about it. I've been wanting to get help for a while now. But it is hard to get help when you can't go online, and are too afraid to talk to your parents. I don't have any friends, I have online friends though. And yes, I have to go online to talk to them. My best online friend actually understands me which is good. He's the one who said I might have dpd or bpd like him. He says I'm literally him, like a younger him even though I'm a female. Anyway, I feel like nothing inside a rather lot, and I don't really eat much anymore. Because of my metal illnesses it's hard to think straight. Like, my mind is all over the place as well as my emotions. I have a lot of bad thoughts, thoughts which you do not want to live with. Yes, I have suicidal thoughts. And they aren't nice. But I have to try keep going no matter how many times I get knocked down. I try my best for everything.

Ok, that is all for now. I hope you enjoyed reading this, bye.

Who rated this post