Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

justdepressed
Casual scribe

TW: I feel like dying

So I am a 17 year old normal teenage girl, or so does everyone else thinks of me as normal but lately I am been questioning my own darn sanity a lot. I am so tired of existence at the moment that death seems beautiful. God I sound sadistic but in all honesty, if there was any easier way to choose death I'd choose it, within a heartbeat. 

I was clinically tested as a kid. A psychiatrist who prescribed me medications and that's it. Now there's a thing about antidepressants and sleeping pills, they make you feel numb to the core. You won't even know whether you feel at all or not. It feels really good, not as good as getting high perhaps 😛

I am dead from the inside basically. I have stopped feeling registering things. Life seems mundane and meaningless. Like what's the fucking point in living man? Bruh if I just disappear suddenly like who cares? Nobody care and that's okay. It's life, we are legit born to die. And living is a pain in the ass so why not just die right? I still don't know why my mom did not just abort me as a baby and gave birth to me. This life that I am given is worse than death itself. I look like shit- with my frizzy hair, dark circles, crippled clothes and dead eyes. I have no clue why am I writing my heart out here but nevertheless I just needed to write all this. 

I just want to die, is it too much to ask for? :'(

Who rated this post