cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Hey @yeah_it_tahtperson I'm sorry you've been feeling so burnt out- I can't even imagine what it's like doing school during these uncertain times. I imagine it would be really tough to find any sort of routine with melbourne going in and out of lockdown? It makes sense to be worried about what the VCE will be like with things being overwhelming already in year 9. I had a read through your older threads and it sounds like your parents, although they mean well, put a lot of pressure on you with your studies? And as a result you have to do extra work for tutoring? It sounds like that amount of work would be overwhelming for anyone, it's no wonder you're feeling burnt out. You mentioned being on the waitlist for the school counsellor I think- have you been able to talk to them yet?

Do you have any hobbies or something like that that you do outside of study? Having a break for self care is really important, as I'm sure you know. It would be really tough to engage in and lockdown can really mess with everything. I'm in lockdown atm too (in nsw) and all the days seem to just blur into one, it's really hard to find any sort of routine...

When you say it's harder hearing about all the things you need to worry about, is this mostly coming from your parents, or the school, or somewhere else?

Who rated this post