cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Sophia-RO
Star contributor

Hello @Akinna , there definitely is something good about being able to relate to others in some really tough moments of our lives ❤️. I am glad to hear that this helps you feel a bit less alone. It seems like there has been a lot going on for you lately and that things have been intense. You mentioned having intesne suicidal thoughts and thoughts of SH. Is this something you have been able to work on managing with your your psych? Are there any strategies that you have been using to manage these thoughts so far? 

I think it was really great of you to reach out to your lecturer for support and be open about what you are currently going through. It's awesome that you are able to reach out to him in the future if you feel like you need some more support with your course.

You mentioned that your psychologist spoke of self-worth issues, what are your thoughts on this? Is this something you have been working on with them? I understand how you are feeling like you want to see your psychologist a bit more regularly as there is a lot that you would like to discuss with them. That sounds qute tricky as you mentioned that they are busy. Is this something you think would be helpful discussing with them again in case they might be able to make some changes?

Who rated this post