Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

TK1995
Rookie

Anger just over flows

okay so this may be a lot. I know this is an Australian site and im actually from the USA. but this was the only promising site I could find that may be able to help. im a 25 year old female married with 3 kids. things tend to get stressful and its not so much the kids that stress me out its my own husband. anytime we argue I beg and beg him to stop egging me on and he doesn't quit he keeps adding fuel to the fire and I can be a major hot head when provoked. I do a lot I work 5 days a week 9-5 and every other week 6. I get home take care of the kids spending my weekends taking care of the kids etc, I manage to make dinner and stuff as soon as I get home the things that are expected of a mom. my husband only works 3 days a week 12hr shifts so on his days off I kinda expect him to help me keep the house in order but that's never really the case. he will say he's going to do coming such as the dishes so I leave them because he says he's going to do them but he yells at me for not doing anything, and I explain to him I didn't touch them because he told me he was going to do it. it always leads to a fight. 90% of the time his arguing points have nothing to do with what we are actually arguing about. I just don't know how I can be less angry all the time. I legit have noone to talk to. I also suffer really bad PPD so my moods are already clover the place to begin with

Who rated this post