cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Iona-RO
Contributor

Oh I love this! I love taking time at the end of the year to reflect and appreciate how far I've come (something I forget to do most of the time!) and set some intentions for the year ahead too 😊

What are you leaving behind? Just like @Hozzles I was diagnosed with ADHD this year and it has made such difference to how I feel about myself. I am leaving behind all the negative self-talk I used to do before I understood how my brain works & swapping it for much more kindess & acceptance for myself.

What are you hoping to achieve? Keep doing the work to be the happiest & healthiest version of myself 🙂

What books/movies/music are you looking forward to reading/watching/listening to? I'm going to see the new Spider-man next week (so excited!) & looking forward to all the other Marvel movies that are due to come out in 2022!

What self care/new activity are you hoping to try? I bought a pair of roller skates last week & am going to a roller dance class at the weekend, so hopefully I don't fall over too much and will want to keep doing it next year too!

Who rated this post