Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Bre-RO
Uber contributor

I relate to this post soooo much @Suni

There are a bunch of reasons why it's a challenge to get out of bed in the morning. It sounds like you need that extra time to rest due to your job, but it sucks feeling the panic when you stay in bed too long. 

I think lockdown contributes to it as well - I know it has for me anyways 😅As you can see, you are not alone with this!! Our lives have changed dramatically, and many people notice that their motivation has dropped. I wanted to acknowledge that it's okay to do a little less than what you used to 😌

Something that I've recently started doing is making some rules for when I wake up. The first one is that I'm not allowed to look at my phone in bed. I found that I'd end up in a TikTok wormhole for hours on end and then feel unorganised for my day and guilty. 

The other rule was to get to bed a little earlier...which I'm still working on 😂but the no phone rule is working really well! 

Do you mind if I ask what your daily routines look like? Maybe that can help us give you some tips that will be helpful. 

Who rated this post