cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Hi @StormySeas17

It sounds like this has really snuck up on you. It must have been quite confronting to suddenly realise the significant impact that this has been having on you. I think that it is great that you might have a new support to process things with. We are always here if you need to chat too 💖

I can hear that you have had so so much on your plate. On top of that, it sounds like you have been quite helpful and selfless towards others, even though you have been struggling yourself. I don't blame you for feeling hurt and manipulated. From what you are saying, it sounds like you were going out of your way to help these particular people and that they took advantange of your giving nature. It must have been so upsetting to realise this, especially as you think their niceness was for show as well. As you said, this is only a very recent thing and it might take some time before you have more time for yourself. I know it is very hard right now but I hope things get better for you. You deserve to prioritise yourself - you have a very special energy.

Who rated this post