Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Eleanor-RO
Super frequent scribe

Hey @CinnamonRoll,

Thank you for coming on RO to share and express how you’ve been feeling during these times of vulnerability. A diagnosis can be quite confronting at first and it sounds like it can be confusing separating what’s what! However at this stage I would like to reassure you that what you are feeling is quite normal and in time with help from your therapist you will be able to figure it out and separate the two. I would encourage you to chat about it more with your therapist in the next session. Of course nobody wants to lose people they love however, if it’s taking over your daily functioning and you feel like you’re ruminating about it a bit too much which brings about the worries and physical symptoms then I would suggest chatting to your therapist to learn how to manage the intense emotions.

Sane.org have great materials and psychoeducation on certain personality disorders as well. If you feel at certain times of the day you’re feeling worse and would help to chat about it to someone there is also the Beyond Blue helpline. The Beyond Blue Support Service provides 24/7 advice and support via telephone (call 1300 22 4636) and webchat here. 

Who rated this post