Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

niawithluv
Builder

Hi @toxic-lover

This seems like a very difficult situation and I'm sorry that you're finding yourself in an overwhelming state of confusion. From what you've said, I can see that these thoughts of your ex are causing you a bit of stress. I'd like to emphasise that this is normal! You and your ex have been separated for a few weeks and I know that it takes a while to fully move on from someone you were really close to so don't blame yourself if you find yourself still thinking of them. However, I'm glad that this new girl is supporting you throughout this time. I was just wondering if you have maybe thought about whether you're ready to begin a new relationship or if you'd benefit more from waiting it out a bit longer before committing? Figuring out where you stand and what's best for you may really help this situation become clearer. Also, in relation to your sources of escape and family issues, have you perhaps thought about talking to a professional or finding different ways to experience that escape? 

While I haven't been in a similar situation, I'm hoping that the things I have said are somewhat helpful to you. I truly hope you are able to work things out!

Kind regards,

niawithluv x 

Who rated this post