Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Walter-RO
Super frequent scribe

Hey @ Blurryphaced

Im really sorry to hear that things are rough for you at the moment. Sounds like youre feeling quite lost and very disconnected from people. Im so glad you’ve shared this. I think many people can feel this way at various time throughout their lives, particularly when we are younger as we are often still figuring out who we are and what our purpose is. It can be very isolating when we don’t have a lot of meaning or connection to others. I can see how frustrating it must be also when you can see other people easily make friends or develop relationships, whilst for others, it can sometimes be very difficult and feel very unnatural.

When you talk about not dying young so your parents don’t have to suffer the grief, are you having thoughts of ending your life do you mean? Are you safe right now? It can really helpful to talk to someone that we can trust about this. Is there someone like your parents maybe you can share this with? Kids Helpline are also an amazing support service and they are completely free on 1800 551 800. I would strongly recommend giving them a call - they are available 24/7.

You said that you’ve tried to connect with others but it has fizzled out. Perhaps instead of focusing on connecting with others, maybe focusing on finding your own purpose, what your passionate about and living your true self. I think when someone is passionate and motivated on their own journey, it can draw others towards them, and then connection often naturally happens with others.   

Know that youre not alone and we are here with you.

Who rated this post