cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Main content skiplink

Who rated this post

Hey @Blueberry_Jellyfish that's okay! It can be really hard to know whats alright to post and what needs to be edited, but thats why we're here 😊 Eating Disorders can be a really tough topic so it means so much to us that you've been brave enough to share your experience. We also appreciate you letting us know that your not in any immediate danger. 

You mentioned that as you haven't been diagnosed you feel a little silly reaching out to the Butterfly Foundation, but what I want to say is that it's not silly at all, nor should you worry about whether you have been diagnosed or not. It can be really helpful to talk to someone at any point in your journey, whether its considered severe or not. I've also found that reaching out and speaking to someone who understands and who has been in a similar situation, no matter how early, can help remind you of just how strong you are and help you get through those tough days.

I can definitely relate to what you say about group settings too. While it helped me to understand that I wasn't alone, it was a really difficult thing to sign up to in the first place. I'm just wondering if maybe there is someone else you feel comfortable talking to about this? Maybe a friend or even a family member? Is that something you might consider? 

I also just want to remind you that you are never alone, and no matter what happens, we're always here for you 💜

Who rated this post